Remarkable service is about engaging customers in a memorable, personal way. Providing such service doesn’t have to be expensive.
In fact, some of the most effective techniques are free. Tweet this
A strong and consistent service program is an excellent way to maintain a customer base. Plus, providing remarkable service is just the right thing to do.
This 60-minute teleseminar comes with a 30-page, companion e-book. Both have great tips on teaching remarkable customer service. Learn to:
- Establish positive expectationeven with “reluctant” customers
- Use the “Reward/Consequence Proposal” to work with customers
- Adopt active listening techniques that work
- Differentiate your service from the competition
- Borrow ideas from outside your industry
- Give specific customer service ideas in the restaurant industry
- Systemize the creation irresistible value propositions for customers
- Know and easily remember your customer’s favorite word
- Leverage Disney’s 7 time-tested customer service secrets
- Special customer service techniques you can use on the phone
- Deliver bad news to a customer without caving on price
- Better deal with angry customers
- Care for your customers and not just about them
- Set the right tone with positive expectation
- Present a value proposal that gets the customer to focus
- Use “Predictive Dialog” to get what you want nearly every time
- Refine your active listening skills
- Disregard the Golden Rule–it isn’t working for your customers
- Provide remarkable customer service in a retail setting
- Borrow service ideas from the industry that excels at it
- Institute customer service techniques that increase sales almost instantly
- Great ideas for providing better customer service by telephone
- Create “Wow” experiences like Michael did at the Academy Awards
- Model the country’s top salespeople
- Ask questions during this idea-packed teleseminar!
Great customer service makes your business remarkable — literally!
Competition in a fair market economy requires that all service providers perform at the top of their game. Businesses exist to turn a profit and being profitable is easier if you have a competitive edge.
Every company in the world offers its version of customer service, yet few of these organizations deliver anything resembling anything resembling remarkable.
When customers have a remarkable customer service experience, they will literally remark about it to others, which creates even more business for your company.
Everyone knows that it’s easier to re-sell an existing and happy customer than it is to convince a new prospect. A strong and consistent service program is an excellent way to maintain a customer base and collect new, happy customers.
The Information Age has served to commoditize most products and services. Remarkable customer service can be the unique characteristic that differentiates
Plus, providing remarkable service is just the right thing to do.
P.S. This teleseminar includes the fun story of how Michael created his own brand of customer service when he attended the Academy Awards!
Related products and programs
To learn more, pick up Michael’s FastLearnerAudio2 for Leaders audio program.
You may also have Michael deliver a keynote speech at your industry trade show or come give a customized training session to your customer service team.