People are your greatest resource so you should cultivate large, potent networks of quality individuals.
Speaker and author, Michael Angelo Caruso, has built strong networks in three industries: entertainment, telecommunications and the speaking/publishing business.
He teaches his best techniques for networking in this fun 60-minute teleseminar. It comes with a 30-page, companion e-book with terrific, practical information on how to:
- Work a room
- Remember names
- Meet 50 people in 90 minutes at your next cocktail reception
- Network “on purpose”
- Become more “psychologically attractive”
- Develop the “Perfect Handshake”
- Read body language from ladies
- Read body language from men
- Interrupt without guilt
- Excuse yourself from dead-end conversations
- Network at the best places with the best kind of people
- Use popular networking hardware and software tools
- Meet famous people like
- Overcome shyness
- Be confident that others want to meet you
- Leverage the role of self-esteem when networking
- Avoid the most common networking mistakes
- Use Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter to build your network
- Impress someone in 15 seconds
- Create synergy between your online and offline networks
When you know more people, you can help more people
Michael Angelo Caruso has helped a lot of people, first as a musician, then as a salesperson, and now as a professional speaker.
In fact, he has physically met 45,000 people just in the last three years. In this fun teleseminar, Michael gives valuable tips on how to get over shyness, approach new people in a regular and systematic way and fast-track your career by knowing everyone you need to know.
You can bank on networking to pull you through when something bad happens to your job. You may get laid off. You may struggle with insurmountable personality differences between you and your boss. Your company might be sold to another owner creating undesirable circumstances for you.
On that day, your network will come to your rescue.
Related products and programs
FastLearnerAudio3 for Salespeople (best value), which includes four audio CDs on related topics.
You can also have Michael speak to your group in a seminar or keynote speech setting.