Negotiation is a key selling skill. A good negotiation occurs when both parties agree to do business again.
Veteran sales consultant, Michael Angelo Caruso, covers the major negotiation gambits in this program. Get what you want more often at work and at home using these techniques.
This 60-minute teleseminar comes with a 30-page, companion e-book. You’ll learn to:- Appreciate confrontation as the best thing that can happen to you
- Get people to say “yes” without tricking them or harming the relationship
- Use two techniques that motivate people every time
- Summon confidence on a moment’s notice
- Read body language better and faster
- Model famous good negotiators
- Leverage the “walk away” technique
- Not be your own worst enemy when negotiating
- Negotiate effectively with family members
- Never be “the bad guy” again
- Negotiate your next raise
- Use over a dozen classic negotiation strategies
- Believe you always have more negotiating power
- Avoid a negotiation trap that even veterans fall for
- Realize that money is almost never the most important issue
- Avoid compromise because it’s overrated
- Listen “between the words”
- Use non-verbal cues to get what you want
- Negotiate with the four basic personalities
- Use these strategies when buying your next house or car
- Cultivate 10 kinds of negotiating power
- Use time as a negotiation tool
- Deal with “nibblers”
- Keep your opponent from saying, “I have to ask my boss”
- Get what you want using the “Red Herring Technique”
- Defend yourself against a technique called, “The Flinch”
- Ask questions during this enlightening teleseminar
Negotiation is inevitable. Life, therefore, is much easier for those who learn the importance of power, information and time when it comes to deal- making.
Negotiation tactics and gambits are somewhat predictable, but people can be quite unpredictable. Skilled negotiators must learn to deal with a wide array of personalities and situations.
When you truly understand the negotiation process, you’ll be able to substitute negative emotions for confidence and good faith. Embarrassing or crushing your opponent will only damage your reputation.
By practicing the techniques you’ll learn in this program, you will be more at ease when negotiating. Your new skills will allow you to recognize when an opponent is using a specific tactic and you’ll know exactly how to defend yourself.
Related offerings: FastLearneraudio2 for Leaders, e-book, audio program, keynote speech, training