Budding speakers and authors will certainly benefit from Michael Angelo Caruso’s perspective as an established and successful speaker and author. Michael shows how you can use your past to springboard into the future as a successful speaker and/or author.
You don’t have to leave your job to do this.
This 60-minute teleseminar comes with a 30-page companion e-book. You’ll learn to:
- Make your past work for you (good or bad)
- Become a noted speaker and author
- Create an info product within 30 days!
- Be a triple threat speaker, writer and consultant
- Live the life of a professional speaker
- Develop lifelong learning habits
- Travel with comfort and ease
- Speak and write without leaving your job
- Save time using Michael’s cool computer tricks
- Use your telephone to save time and improve relationships
- Repurpose your writing in speeches
- Be a triple threat (writer, speaker, consultant)
- Leverage tricks of the writing/speaking trade
- Be your own boss
- Find a role model in the writing/speaking business
- Repurpose your speeches as written info products
- Use the same software/hardware tools as Michael
- Improve your writing just by making time to write more
- Ask questions during this exciting teleseminar
The physicist Niels Bohr once said, “Prediction is very difficult, especially of the future.”
Where will your career be in five or ten years? Maybe you’d like to become a consultant someday. Now’s the time
to prepare for that long-term goal by becoming a speaker and or author.
It’s important to do earn a living by doing what you like. If you don’t enjoy your job, all other work-related
pleasures will be tainted. Working with your friends or being employed by a Fortune 100 company doesn’t mean much, if you are working 2,000 hours a year at something that is not your passion. You can take a stept toward that
feeling of independence today.
This teleseminar explains about the lifestyle of a speaker and author and gives lots of tips on how you can attain
such a lifestyle.
Related offerings: FastLearnerAudio4 Growing Your Business