$39, includes a 30-page, companion e-book
When you become a recognized expert, good things happen for you. Experts usually make above average money and often get treated better than “average” people.
As a bonus, when you become a master of self-promotion, you can leverage personal influence that helps others understand benefit from your exceptional skills.
This 60-minute teleseminar comes with a 30-page, companion e-book. Learn to:
- Appreciate the art and science of self-promotion
- Self-promote without seeming like a show-off
- Cash in on “social proof”
- Collect testimonials that get people talking about you & your company
- Leverage the role of self-esteem
- Brand yourself
- Make a great first impression every time
- Perfect your 20-second “elevator speech”
- Be interested before being interesting
- Utilize the “incidental credential”
- Stay connected to people with a minimal amount of effort
- Network like a pro
- Develop and systemize your personal self-promotion checklist
- Create info products on your area of expertise
- Leverage Facebook and Linkedin micro-blogging to promote your expertise
- Use video marketing to become a recognized expert
- Get others to happily promote your expertise
- Avoid annoying others with your expert status
- Become a popular speaker
If one lives long enough, anyone can become an industry expert.
But can an ambitious and deserving person speed up the clock and become recognized earlier? If so, can he or she
do this in a way that is virtuous and noble? Can you promote yourself in a way that doesn’t annoy people?
The answer is “absolutely!”
Related offerings: (Best value) FastLearnerAudio4 for Growing Your Business, keynote speech, audio CD on becoming an industry expert