We all know that content is king when it comes to Internet marketing.
The bigger conundrum is how to efficiently create content. After all, you’re really, really busy, right?
Here’ s are simple steps you can follow to generate great content quickly and rather easily by recording your presentations and turning them into articles. Here’s the step-by-step process:
1. Purchase a digital recorder. You can get a decent piece of gear for about $70 at places like Radio Shack. High quality is better if you want to re-purpose the recordings.
2. Record your next presentation. Try to forget you’re recording and speak as naturally as possible.
3. Save your recording as a .WAV file (for PC) or .AIFF (for Mac). Use a free software program such as Audacity to do manipulate the file as needed.
4. Convert the file to an MP3. If you need to send it to a team member who is helping you, MP3 files usually transmit faster..
5. Have someone transcribe the sound file. You can find a transcriber at eLance.com or by just asking your babysitter. Ask the transcriber to create a Word or text document for you.
6. Edit the document into 500 word articles. You can get more mileage from your content by chunking them down into 500 or 750 word articles.
7. Post the pieces as articles for the world to see. Celebrate your success by posting the articles as content on your Website, Facebook Notes, .pdf files on Linkedin, and even on article depot sites, such as EZineArticles.com.
Veteran speaker, Michael Caruso, written countless articles and produced over 75 info products, including books, audio programs and DVDs. He’s holding an evening seminar on how you can write a book on Tuesday, July 12 at Tre Monti restaurant in Troy, Michigan.