$39, Buy five CDs and pay only $25 each
Negotiation is a key selling skill. A good negotiation occurs when both parties agree to do business again. Embarrassing or crushing your opponent will only damage to your reputation.
Veteran sales consultant, Michael Angelo Caruso, covers the major negotiation gambits in this program. Get what you want more often at work and at home using these techniques.
This 60-minute audio program comes with a 30-page companion e-book. You’ll learn to:
- Use two techniques that motivate people every time
- Confront knowing it’s the best thing that can happen to you
- Get people to say “yes” without harming the relationship
- Practice confidence in a way that few people do
- Read people using neuro-linguistic programming
- Learn from illustrative case studies of famous good/bad negotiations
- Successfully negotiate by walking away
- Not be your own worst enemy when negotiating
- Leverage secrets to negotiating with family members
- Never be “the bad guy” again
- Negotiate your next raise
- Use over a dozen classic negotiation strategies
- Believe you always have more power than you think
- And much more!
When it comes to negotiating, remember that power is perceived. In other words, you have to believe you have it, before you have it. Learn the secret to this head game and how to bring creativity and patience to your negotiations by listening to Michael’s great tips.
Recommended products and programs
If you are serious about selling, get the best value by purchasing FastLearnerAudio3 for Salespeople which includes the above audio CD and e-book, plus CDs and e-books on three other relevant selling topics.
Michael often includes his best negotiation tips when he delivers keynote speeches and training on the subject of selling. Contact his office at 248-224-9667 with the preferred date of your event.