$39, 5 CDs or more for only $25 each
It is not normal to live with chronic stress.
Living with day-to-day stress only seems natural because many of us have convinced ourselves that it is.
Stress, while no doubt real and sometimes even beneficial, is really about attitude. If you think you have it, you have it. Denial of chronic stress isn’t healthy, but there are many ways to “refuse delivery” on day-to-day stress.
This 60-minute audio CD comes with a 30-page e-companion e-book. You’ll learn to:
- Better understand the causes of stress
- Appreciate why some stress is good for you
- Use 5 cool ideas for reducing stress
- Say “so long” to negative people
- Enjoy Mondays
- Stop stress deliveries
- Employ 9 great techniques for stress reduction
- Tap into recommended resources
- Be optimistic all the time
- Use “autosuggestion” to remove stress triggers
- Keep a journal to mitigate stress
- Recommended resources for stress reduction
- Discover which smells will help you relax
It takes about 21 days to change a habit
You may also have to give something up in order to benefit in more substantial ways.
If you’re really interested in self-improvement, get the best value by ordering the FastLearnerAudio1 series, which includes this CD and e-book, plus three other topics for personal development.
Related products and programs
Simply send us an email or stating your preferred event date and what you’d like to accomplish or just give us a call at 248-224-9667.