$39, Buy 5 and pay only $25 each
Remarkable service is about engaging customers in a memorable, personal way. Providing such service doesn’t have to be expensive. In fact, some of the most effective customer service techniques are low-cost or even free.
A strong and consistent service program is an excellent way to maintain a customer base. Plus, providing remarkable service is just the right thing to do.
This 60-minute audio CD comes with a 30-page companion e-book. Both have great tips on teaching remarkable customer service, including how to:
- Establish positive expectation, even with “reluctant” customers
- Use the “Reward/Consequence Proposal”
- Use powerful “active listening” techniques
- Develop a Unique Selling Point
- Borrow ideas from outside your industry
- Adopt customer service ideas from the retail sector
- Create irresistible value propositions for customers
- Use customer service ideas from the restaurant industry
- Get the best service ideas from professional sellers
- Learn and remember your customer’s favorite word
- Be inspired by how Michael created a “Wow” experience at the Oscars
- Pick up customer service techniques to use on the phone
- Deliver bad news to a customer
- Develop strategies for dealing with angry customers
Every company in the world offers some form of customer service, yet many offer service that’s remarkable in bad ways. Bad news travels fast these days, so it’s time to sharpen your game. When customers have a positive customer service experience, they’ll talk about it both online and offline, which creates loyalty and referral business for your company.
Remember, it’s easier to re-sell an existing and happy customer than it is to convince a new prospect to buy. If you’re a leader, the ability to teach remarkable customer service skills to your team is critical to your success.
Related products and programs
Get the best value by purchasing FastLearnerAudio2 for Leaders, which includes the above leadership CD and e-book, plus three other relevant leadership topics.
People who’ve purchased the above Teaching Remarkable Customer Service have also enjoyed Selling More Better Faster (e-book), Negotiating for Fun & Profit (audio CD and e-book), and Dealing With Difficult People (CD and e-book).
Michael may be available to deliver a keynote speech or seminar on customer service. Simply contact his office with your preferred training date.