$39, Buy 5 and pay only $25 each
Who can benefit from giving better presentations?
Managers, salespeople, supervisors, professional speakers, parents, teachers–anyone who has to give a speech.
Of course, audiences benefit from better presentations, too! In fact, if an audience doesn’t take action after a presentation, the speaker probably didn’t do a very good job.
This 60-minute audio CD comes with a 30-page companion e-book.
The program contains awesome presentations tips, including:
• Two techniques that motivate audiences every time
• Why money does not motivate most people
• The secret technique you must know when people start to nod off
• How to deal with the 4 most challenging people in your audience
• Clever ways to deal with an unresponsive audience
• A fun way to guarantee feedback after you speak
• 5 Cool Ideas on how to instantly improve your presentations
• A simple technique for confidence that few people practice
• How to read better audiences when you are presenting
• The fastest way to turn an audience off
• Michael’s favorite learning resources on speaking
• A fun way to improve your vocabulary spending no time or money
• How to find the Power Seat in any room
• The best places to get more training
• Secrets for getting audience interaction
• Use speaking to become a recognized expert
• Conquer nervousness once and for all
• Six things you should do in the first five minutes of your talk
• The best tips for staging the all important “call to action”
• Six things you should do in the last five minutes of your talk
• The 15 most powerful words you can put in your speech
And much more!
Bonus checklist from Michael
The companion e-book includes Michael Angelo Caruso’s the personal checklist he uses when preparing presentations. Share it with your whole team!
There’s a saying in the restaurant industry– “It’s all in the presentation.” In other words, how the food is presented to the diner is almost as important as how the meal tastes.
Actually, the “presentation” is critical in any industry. Almost everything we do is a form of presenting. Phone calls, meetings, dinner engagements and how we dress are all presentations.
Related products and programs
If you’re in a leadership position, save money by purchasing FastLearnerAudio2 for Leaders, which includes the above CD and e-book, plus three other important leadership topics.
Also available: Lead to Succeed (audio CDs), Present Like a Pro (DVD) and Triple Your Income by Speaking, Writing and Consulting (audio CDs).
Contact Michael, if you’d like him to deliver a keynote speech at your conference or a training presentation to your team.