$39, Buy 5 and get each for only $25
Leaders, by definition, are people who are good at getting others to follow directives that benefit the team.
One of the most important keys to “getting people to do stuff” is to teach people how to solve their own problems. Some people refer to this process as “teaching others to fish.”
This one-hour audio program comes with a 30-page companion e-book. Both contain fantastic ideas for leaders, including:
- Two techniques that motivate people every time
- Why money does not motivate most people
- Why you should never start a meeting late
- How to deal with negativity
- 5 Cool Ideas on how to instantly improve your presentation skills
- A simple technique for confidence that few people practice
- How to read people using NLP
- The fastest way to show interest in someone
- A fun way to improve your vocabulary spending no time or money
- How to find the Power Seat in any room
- How to be less of a boss and more of a coach
- How to never be the bad guy again
- The “Reward/Consequence” proposal and why it works so well
- Why the “LB/NT” technique is the best way to offer criticism
- How to motivate the four most common personality styles
- The 15 most powerful words you can use with your team
And much more!
Should leaders solve the team’s problems?
Do you think it’s a leader’s job to solve other people’s problems? If so, what happens when the leader establishes a reputation for this?
When you are too good at solving problems for your team members, they will stop trying to solve their own problems and eventually bring all their problems to you.
Use this audio program to teach your work team to solve their own problems, whenever possible.
Related products and programs
Get the best value by ordering FastLearnerAudio2 for Leaders, which includes the above info product, plus three other relevant leadership topics.
Michael’s most popular keynote speech is based on the same topic. Contact him with your event date.