Michael Angelo Caruso does his best to accommodate all interview requests. These interviews can be via telephone, Skype, Google Hangout or in person.
Mr. Caruso can be easily contacted at by phone or text at 248-224-9667. The mailing address for his company is Edison House, The Fifth, 432 S. Washington, #707, Royal Oak, Michigan, 48067.
His email address is MichaelAngeloCaruso@gmail.com
20 sample interview questions
Here are some sample interview questions to ask Michael:
1. How do you describe your work to people?
2. You used to be a touring musician, right? Tell us about that….
3. Any good stories from the road, Michael?
4. How did you get into the speaking business?
5. Who are some of your clients?
6. And you’re an author who’s created over 50 information products, including the 5 Cool Ideas book series. Tell us more…
7. One section of the original 5 Cool Ideas book talks about being psychologically attractive. What does that mean exactly?
8. And the info products that are not books?
9. What do you like better, speaking or writing?
10. What achievement are you most proud of?
11. What are you working on now/next?
12. What’s your website, Michael? www. MichaelAngeloCaruso.com
A deeper dive:
13. So, tell us while you’re in town/about this big event you’ve got going.
14. How can people register or get tickets?
15. Most people are so uncomfortable when speaking in public. Do you have a tip for people who get nervous?
16. How can people get started as a speaker or author?
17. You specialize in delivering effective sales training, Michael. Give us a tip for being more persuasive.
18. What’s the best advice you have for young entrepreneurs and people just starting a business?
19. You seem extremely busy with touring, recording, writing, and I’m sure you have an equally busy personal life. How do you get it all done?
20. What do you do for fun, Michael?
21. Your website claims that you read 30 books a year! Can you recommend a good book?
22. It’s been a pleasure talking with you, Michael. What’s this about a “free report” on your website?